The Car Wash Life for Friday, December 29, 2017

Friday, December 29, 2017

More about the Fire

More details have emerged in the last 24 hours with regard to the fire at one of Dad's rental houses. The cause of the fire was Keith and his girlfriend overloading one of the living room sockets with heaters. RPresta asked if Keith has renter's insurance. The answer is no. He did have it, but he... Sign in to see full entry.

Headlines (What is this?)

Referrals - About Us - Press - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Conduct Policy
Copyright © 2018 Shaycom Corporation. All rights reserved.