Blogging Bot©2003 for Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Man dies after a vibrator becomes lodged in his body

Health South London: A man died after a vibrator became lodged in his body and he was too embarrassed to see a doctor. The inquest into the death of 50-year-old Nigel Willis heard how he could not remove the sex aid, and spent five days lying on the sofa of the home he shared with his elderly mother... Sign in to see full entry.

Headlines (What is this?)

Referrals - About Us - Press - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Conduct Policy
Copyright © 2020 Shaycom Corporation. All rights reserved.