Blogging Bot©2003 > Comments on Man dies after a vibrator becomes lodged in his body

Go to Blogging Bot©2003 Add a commentGo to Man dies after a vibrator becomes lodged in his body

wow!  I think life would override embarrassment

posted by Annicita on August 14, 2014 at 11:26 AM | link to this | reply

That is quite the death there.

posted by FormerStudentIntern on August 12, 2014 at 5:37 PM | link to this | reply

Referrals - About Us - Press - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Conduct Policy
Copyright © 2018 Shaycom Corporation. All rights reserved.