ANOTHER DAY AT GRANDMA'S: Rain dancing accidentally burns the popcorn.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rain dancing accidentally burns the popcorn.

I had the new talking microwave making some popcorn for me. Then the computer played the Electric Slide and I had to jump up and dance. I was so focused upon remembering those steps and doing it all with style, that the popcorn began to burn on the bottom of the bag. I had been trying for rain, as it has been aching to rain all day and NADA. So, then the Cha Cha Slide came on and OH YEAH! the popcorn burned while I moved my hips around the room. DJ Casper gets me going. I ran in there and the... Sign in to see full entry.

Previous: The 8 empty houses next door were boarded up this weekend. - New Entries - Next: My new forms will be used as an example for the State of Arizona !

Headlines (What is this?)

Referrals - About Us - Press - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Conduct Policy
Copyright © 2018 Shaycom Corporation. All rights reserved.