The e-book that's going
to Change Your World!
Date: Jan 10th 2010
From: Steve Slimm
this is Steve Slimm -
thanks for your interest in my e-book. Let me tell you a little more about it.
I want you just for a moment to imagine that
ALL YOUR MONEY WORRIES ARE GONE!
- with No Fear of them ever returning. . .
How does that feel? What does this mean to you? How does it really feel? What things would Change in your Life? How would they Change?
How would Your Life Be?
I think I know how it would be for you - Really Great!
Am I right? Struggling with money worries for decades, I know exactly how it feels - not nice! And if you're anything like I was you see all those who don't struggle, and somehow envy them? Right?
Let me ask you:
- Do you get that sinking feeling when you have to deal with money problems? Maybe that sense that the bottom of your stomach is dropping out? Or maybe some other physical discomfort? Have you ever wished you could find a way to overcome those feelings, to feel okay about any problems you might be experiencing with financial issues, so they don't affect you like this? The 'Let Go to Cashflow!' ebook will teach you how to do this, so you can deal happily and peacefully with any financial issues. Would you like to be able to do this?
- Would you like to know what's been holding you back from your own free-flowing financial fulfilment? Have You possibly suspected there are things that you're not aware of, secrets you'd love to discover and bring to ligh?. This e-book will show you with the utmost clarity those parts of your life that are at present hidden from your inner vision. The material acts, in effect, like a mirror to the soul; and if you are prepared to look closely enough you can be confident that, in a short time, it will reveal everything you need to know about losing your worries about money - and experiencing peace and abundance.
|A friend passed on your ebook "Let go and let the cashflow". I love it. I haven't been able to get on the web so I write snail-mail. I would love to offer your book on my website as a resource . .
Shelly Cox - Blackburn South, Victoria, Au
- How would you feel if you were able to discern those things in yourself that prevent you from attracting what you really want in life? Can you imagine how your life would be if you knew the secret of what keeps you struggling, or even makes your situation worse? You are told life needn't be this way, needn't be a struggle - you might have read about it often. You instinctively know this is true. And yet it continues the same - despite all your hard effort! "How to Let Go - and Let the Cash Flow!" will take you into the hidden depths, where you will discover your own truth of how it has been for you up to now - and how you can begin to change it instantly - and start to make things okay for yourself and get rid of all your money worries.
- Have you just lost your job and are worried about getting another one, and how you are going to cope financially in the meantime? Are you worried about it? Would you like to learn new ways of facing financial issues in life - ways in which you remain perfectly happy and at peace with your situation, as you work through it, and eventually change it? The 'Let Go to Cashflow!' ebook will teach you just such ways, and how to make these new ways work for you permanently in the future.
- Are you in debt, and worried about it? Our spiritual and material well-being is invariably threatened by the spectre of debt and its related problems and stresses. In the “Let Go to Cash Flow!” e-book you will grasp the hidden principles behind debt, something that has caused untold millions to feel bad about their life - and worry about it. Do you think it’s possible to be in debt and still remain happy? Would you like to know of tried and tested ways of dealing with debt so that it becomes no threat at all to you - and to your peace of mind? My ebook is not debt counseling - but it will put you in touch with the source of your own power to rid yourself of money worries - for good!
- In the "Let go to Cashflow" e-book you will discover the natural arts that all successful men and women practice in their lives, mostly without even thinking about it. Have you ever wondered why things flow so naturally to some, whilst others really struggle? Through the insights in this publication you will learn how you too can develop ways of thinking and being that will propel you forward - toward a fully abundant life. Before long you will find yourself feeling you are one of them - those people whom you have viewed as successful - thus allowing yourself to succeed and experiencing the success with money you know is possible for you.
Click Here To Order Today
Click to Purchase 65-page eBook
Have you wondered if it’s possible that you're your own worst enemy in your fight to attain financial fulfillment? It's possible you are. Would you like to learn the secret of letting go to cash flow instead of chasing it? For some of us this lesson does not come easy; we have learnt from an early age that we need to strive and fight for what we want. But this is actually mistaken thinking when it comes to the creative processes of life. In the 'Let Go to Cashflow!' ebook you will learn how to discern for yourself what makes the difference between fighting for something and letting it flow toward you.
The 'Let go to Cashflow!' ebook is basically a course in changing the way you think and feel about money, in order to experience money in a different way, a healthier way, and thus to engage a better flow of money through your life - the flow you would like to have. You may not have yet come to realize the importance of your thoughts in creating your reality. So let me illustrate it in this way: -
If you are severely worried about something, (i.e. your thoughts are negatively engaged in an issue that is of concern to you), for example your finances, do you find any of the following physical symptoms?
loss of appetite?
loss of sleep?
hollow feeling in the pit of your stomach?
loss of sexual libido?
shakiness of hands etc?
lack of energy to do anything? (maybe even to get out of bed at all!)
These are all physical symptoms affected by your thoughts!
But then if you were to stop and take a further look at your world, you will also see how the world responds to you in these circumstances. Do any of these things tend to happen around you when you are severely worried? -
People you live close to tend to become impatient with you.
You may tend to lose business if you are self-employed, lose custom, or even lose your job if employed.
If you have a partner - they are affected by your worries, and tend to respond to you in ways they would not normally respond.
You tend to find other people in your world telling you about their worries too.
You tend to get more things happen in life to make you worry even more!
I say 'tend to' because it's very difficult to see for sure whether anything is actually 'causing' anything else - it's rather a case of 'like attracting like' - so worry attracts worries.
This is well illustrated by noticing any time you're feeling okay with yourself and your life - and you walk down the road feeling happy and smiling at people. Have you noticed then how people tend to smile at you - even before you do to them sometimes? Are you making it all happen? We could say 'no - those people are happy and smiling anyway - nothing you do has made them this way'. But try going down the same street on another day when you are miserable and worried and looking glum. On that day no one smiles at you! Are you making them all miserable too? Probably not - they have their own stuff to worry about! So what is it that makes a difference between those two days when you walk down the same street? The answer is simple:
Your thoughts make the difference!
[If you doubt this, what I suggest is that you bookmark this page now, and come back to it in a weeks time, having proved to yourself how it actually works for you. An awareness of this principle is essential to begin to change your life with regard to money - and to make your money worries disappear for good.]
It's not that your thoughts are making other peoples' experience of reality - it's just that the principle of attraction: 'like attracts like' is a fixed principle, and has to be for the whole of creation to continue with any sense of order. Imagine a frog being attracted to a kangaroo - (okay they both jump!) A frog knows it's a frog, and so does a kangaroo know it's a kangaroo. A frog thinks frog thoughts, a kangaroo thinks kangaroo thoughts. Like will always attract like. A happy contented person thinking happy contented thoughts will attract other happy contented people thinking happy contented thoughts etc. And conversely a discontented, unhappy, worried person will attract other discontented, worried, unhappy people - as well as things in life to continue making them unhappy, discontented and worried.
Of course we don't make other people the way they are on any given day of the week - but what is true is that we are somehow making our experience of life - either an experience of people smiling or one of people not smiling. And somehow this is dependent on the way you are - yes your thoughts on those particular days.
So in a very real way you are the creator of your experience in life day by day - moment by moment. And the basis of such creation comes down to something as simple as your thoughts - how you are thinking, how you're feeling, what's going on for you that moment, what's running through your mind etc.
So how do you change your thoughts to begin to create the smile on your own face, and thus be able to see the smiles on others' faces too? How do you begin to re-pattern your thoughts with regard to money so that you overcome your fears and start to feel excitement instead? (Apparently the experience of fear and excitement is in fact stimulated by the same hormone in our body - it's only the way we interpret the sensation that makes the difference.) So how are you going to cease your fear and worry about financial problems - and begin to interpret the feeling as excitement about money, and excitement about your life in the future - a future that holds promise of an abundant flow of financial reward - instead of scarcity of funds? That is exactly why I wrote this 65 page ebook - to help you to do this! And it's not as difficult as you might think!
It was during a time when I was going through just that process of changing my own life that I brought together this book as a course in helping to change thoughts, and thus change experience - my own thoughts and experience first, then others' to follow. I don't worry about money any more - period. Experience naturally changes as thoughts change. As I changed my mind - my world changed with it - and my flow of money too. This is absolutely possible for you too!
With this ebook You will discover for yourself the power
to Change Your Life - for Good - Forever!
Click to Purchase 65-page eBook
|My Guarantee - Your Complete Satisfaction of Buying Without Risk:
I Promise to Return
DOUBLE Your Purchase Cost
after 6 wks if you're not Entirely Satisfied
- No Questions asked
My email address is: email@example.com
I am totally straight about my guarantee above.
Please read it carefully. I mean it.
Don't throw away this
Opportunity to Change Your Life Forever . . .
Get Your Copy Today!
Click to Purchase 65-page eBook
[Roughly equivalent to UK sterling: - £12.44]
IGNORE THIS PRICE!
The Next 122 Orders for the ebook go through at only $1.77
- a saving of $16 off the full price!
Click below to see if you are still one of the lucky ones!
Click to Purchase 65-page eBook
Free Bonus Gift (The Power of Gratitude) An 18 page ebook by Wes Hopper that Explains just why and how Gratitude has Extremely Positive Benefits to all those who decide to practice it in their lives.
Can you afford to dismiss this
Opportunity to Change your Life and
Get Rid of Money Worry
- Once for All?
To your Heart-warming Success,
P.S.- When you click on the 'purchase' button, you will be taken to the payment page. Use Paypal if you have a Paypal account, otherwise on the left of the page you'll find a credit card facility.
(c) Steve Slimm, Dromlara, Colenso Cross, Penzance, TR20 9HY UK