Go to Community Help
- Add a comment
- Go to ADDING PICTURES
To add photos, please see:
To add video, please get the HTML code for the video, and then:
Once you have the HTML, you may copy it by highlighting the HTML and typing control-C (clover-C on a Mac).
Then, please go to Blogit and follow these instructions:
* Click "Write" (in the top-right corner)
* Click "Add entry" next to the name of the blog you want to add the entry to
* Click the HTML (angle brackets) icon at the bottom-left of the box
* Paste the HTML by typing control-V (clover-V on a Mac)
* Click the edit (pencil) icon to see the entry with the HTML
on October 15, 2010 at 7:02 PM
Copy (or write down) this comment's web address (URL), which is:
Next, go to the email or web page where you want to link to this comment, and paste
(or type) the web address.