Go to News from the Sitting Position
- Add a comment
- Go to Disabled People Can Parent!
Re: Two Comments
1. I know depression is a disability, but this dad is refusing treatment and being drunk,
2. I know adoption agencies refuse people, but I thoink they shouldn't do so. 90% of parenting is mental. It doesn't matter if I walk or not.
on December 20, 2009 at 9:51 AM
1. Depression can also be a disability.
2. Adoption agencies historically have turned down people for a whole lot less than physcial disabilities. Why would you be suprised or find this as news?
on December 19, 2009 at 10:25 PM
Copy (or write down) this comment's web address (URL), which is:
Next, go to the email or web page where you want to link to this comment, and paste
(or type) the web address.