Welcome to my life! > Comments on Three o'clock in the morning

Go to Welcome to my life!Add a commentGo to Three o'clock in the morning

I go to bed around three in the morning...
one of the joys of being self employed is that you work when you want to and you don't have to get dressed. But I always crave a cucumber then... nothing fancy, I peel and slice cucumbers and keep them in a used bread and butter pickle juice. I snatch a few of those and take my pills and I am good to go.

posted by mikes_goddess on April 29, 2008 at 3:13 PM | link to this | reply

If I have a hard time sleeping, I will often eat a snack, and 90 percent of the time it does the trick. (The other 10 percent, I feel like I must have eaten the wrong snack.)

posted by jmh256 on April 29, 2008 at 3:07 PM | link to this | reply

How about that?

posted by vogue on April 29, 2008 at 1:53 PM | link to this | reply

I started doing this when I was pregnant with my son
my son is nearly five now and I still wake up in the middle of the night wanting some chocolate...

posted by _Symphony_ on April 29, 2008 at 3:00 AM | link to this | reply

I just returned from a Quik Trip with a midmorning snack...wide awake!
Nice post!

posted by teddypoet_TheGoodByeFade on April 29, 2008 at 12:04 AM | link to this | reply

Referrals - About Us - Press - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Conduct Policy
Copyright © 2017 Shaycom Corporation. All rights reserved.