Fact or Fiction > Comments on Cashew Nuts are Poisonous

Go to Fact or FictionAdd a commentGo to Cashew Nuts are Poisonous

Ann_Onimous
I've eaten a lot of cashews in my lifetime and I've never been poisoned.  I have heard that there are people who are highly allergic to them.

posted by TAPS. on December 2, 2007 at 9:36 PM | link to this | reply

IF THEY HAVEN'T HURT YOU YET, ENJOY>>>>>>>>SAM

posted by sam444 on December 2, 2007 at 3:04 PM | link to this | reply

Re: I haven't heard anything like that before
I hope you're right.

posted by Ann_Onimous on December 2, 2007 at 2:49 PM | link to this | reply

That is wrong

posted by Kayzzaman on December 2, 2007 at 11:06 AM | link to this | reply

I haven't heard anything like that before
I think you're safe.

posted by shelly_b on December 2, 2007 at 10:49 AM | link to this | reply

Referrals - About Us - Press - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Conduct Policy
Copyright © 2017 Shaycom Corporation. All rights reserved.