Thursday, January 14, 2010
Hi neighbors; It's one of those lonely nights, after 2 a.m. here in Providence, RI and I just want to share this.
10 Things to be Happy About (For Older Women)
1. I woke up this morning, AMEN.
2. I’m past the age where I have to give a damn what people think of me.
3. I can blame senility for any of my personal screw-ups.
4. If bill collectors call about over-due bills I can blame CRS (Can’t Remember S--t)
5. God and my family love me even though I can be a pain in the butt sometimes.
6. Solitude whenever I damn well please.
7. I still recognize the old bitch in the mirror.
8. At this age I can tell Fear to kiss my butt.
9. Most days I can kick Arthritis’ butt with a good meal with friends or family, or a good laugh.
10. I woke up this morning, AMEN.