InsanelyStupidShortStories.edu: Fat in the fire

Friday, July 24, 2015

Fat in the fire

As Francis lumbered down the aisle in the beef jerky factory, he accidentally slipped in a puddle of grease. Unfortunately, he tumbled over the railing into the huge industrial cooker. The stench of burning lard took months to dissipate, workers claimed. Sign in to see full entry.

Previous: And Shamoo rose - New Entries - Next: A Heinous Scheme

Headlines (What is this?)

Referrals - About Us - Press - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Conduct Policy
Copyright © 2017 Shaycom Corporation. All rights reserved.